Shop Collection of Rhinestone Designs and Templates
Rhinestone Designs, Patterns and Templates
Bling Your Things has put together a growing library of Flatback Patterns and Hotfix Rhinestone designs.
- Flatback Patterns were made for items like Tumblers and Pens. They have been designed for specific sizes of tumblers and brands of pens using Flatback rhinestones.
- Each pattern lists how many rows are needed and how many colors are used in the design. We have also wrote out the patterns for each row.
- The size of each non hotfix rhinestone used in each design will also be listed on the pattern.
- Rhinestone patterns will be available for immediate download. Each PDF is provided in color and are quick and easy to print or use directly on your phone or tablet.
- For flatback patterns you will need an adhesive to apply the stones to your projects. Adhesive options may include Super Tite Fusion-Tack, Beacons Gem Tack or 2 part epoxy glues like CG500 or Bob Smith Slow Cure Epoxy.
- Flat back rhinestone stone sizes or SS will be listed on each pattern. Rhinestones sizes can include SS4, SS6, SS8, SS12, SS10, SS16, SS20, SS30.
- The most popular sizes of flat back rhinestones for tumblers are sizes SS16 and SS20.
- Please see our rhinestone sizing chart for comparisons as well as the conversion to what the size will be in millimeters or mm.
- Glass Rhinestones come in 10 gross packages or 1.440 loose rhinestones. (1 gross is 144 pieces)*
- Bling Your Things offers a large selection of non hotfix color options to make your rhinestone patterns.
- Glass rhinestones are a budget friendly alternative to Swarovski rhinestones, especially since they are no longer selling loose rhinestones to the public starting at the end of 2021.
You can also find DIY Rhinestone Tutorials on our You Tube Channel. As well as additional tips, tricks and ideas for working with rhinestones can be found on our blog page.