Rose Diamond Cut Hotfix Rhinestones
Rose Diamond Cut Hot Fix Rhinestones
- Bling Your Things line of Diamond cut Glass Rhinestones are high quality, highly reflective with sparkling color brilliance.
- Diamond Cut rhinestones feature 12-14 facets depending on stone size.
- Hotfix rhinestone are round, loose stones with a textured glue backing.
- These are premium, high quality rhinestones.
- The most common size of Diamond Cut hotfix stones is size SS10 for apparel.
- Hotfix stones are sold in 10 gross packages.
- Hot fix stones have glue discs applied to the backing. You will need to use an iron or heat press to activate the glue and affix the stones to your project.
- Rose Rhinestones are available in size SS10.
- Glass hotfix stones are referred to in SS sizes, where SS stands for Stone Size.
- Generally, Resin, Jelly and Acrylic stones use MM sizes and are made of plastic.
- Please see our rhinestone sizing chart for sizing conversion from SS to MM
- Hotfix rhinestones are sold in 10 gross packages.
- 1 gross = 144 stones (or a dozen, dozens) and 10 gross is a total of 1,440 stones.
- Bling Your Things packages rhinestones by weight. Therefore stone counts are an estimate and may vary per bag.
- Diamond Cut Hotfix rhinestones can be affixed to projects with an iron or heat press.
- The hotfix glue bonds to items when applied with heat at 325 degrees for 15 seconds. For SS16 rhinestones and larger it is recommended to increase the heat by 10 degrees to 335 and heat press for 4-5 seconds longer.
- For your convenience we created a hot fix application video to show you how to create a rhinestone decal
- These are higher quality than korean hotfix rhinestones and are the perfect stones for making decorative rhinestone projects like shirts, hoodies, cheer, dance and gymnastics leotards, shoes, hats, bags, dresses and other garments.
- They can also be used to make rhinestone decals, so you can pretty much bling anything! Including car windows, business logos or even tumblers when applied to rhinestone decal material.
To make rhinestone design templates, we recommend using Rock-It Rhinestone Template Flock. The rhinestone template flock is reusable and can be cut with craft cutters like Silhouette Cameo, Circuit, as well as other Commercial Cutters such as a Graphtec.
- When making the rhinestone designs, to make it easier to brush the Diamond Cut Hot Fix Rhinestones into the rhinestone template we recommend making the rhinestone hole sizes at .100” for size SS6, .135” for size SS10, and .176 for size SS16. After the hot fix rhinestones are brushed into the template, use a piece of Hot Fix Transfer Tape to pick up the stones and make a rhinestone transfer.
Diamond Cut Hotfix Rhinestone Colors
- In addition to Rose Hotfix Rhinestones, we currently carry over 40 colors rhinestones, and continue to add new colors.
- Check back often as we continue to expand the number of colors and Rhinestone size options available
- If we do not have a color you are looking for, please contact us at email@example.com for special requests.
- Photos on our website are an actual representation of product and rhinestone colors.
- Because differences in lighting, computer monitors and computer resolutions can occur, colors may appear different from computer to computer.
- Additionally, variants in the manufacturing processes can also occur. Therefore, rhinestone colors can also slightly vary from batch to batch.
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions page for Tips, Tricks and ideas for working with rhinestones. Welcome to the world of rhinestones.
Find us on Facebook @ Blingyourthingsrhinestones
Find us on Instagram @ Blingyourthingsus
Join our Private Facebook Group @Blingyourthingsrhinestones
Find us on TikTok @blingyourthings
Find tutorials on YouTube @BlingYourThings