Light Sapphire Flatback Rhinestones
Light Sapphire Flatback Rhinestones
- Bling Your Things line of Flat Back Glass Rhinestones are high quality, highly reflective with sparkling color brilliance.
- Diamond cut rhinestones feature 12-14 facets depending on stone size.
- Flatback rhinestone are round, loose stones with a silver foil backing.
- Glass rhinestones are superior in quality to resin, jelly, and acrylic rhinestones.
- We carry flat back rhinestones in 8 different sizes, ranging in size from SS4 to SS30.
- Flatbacks rhinestones are sold in 10 gross packages. Also bulk packaging is available.
- Flatbacks are NON hot fix. Therefore they do NOT have a glue already applied to the backing. You will need a glue to affix Flatbacks to your projects.
Mocha Flatback Rhinestones
- A captivating variation of rhinestones that offer a unique and sophisticated appearance.
- These rhinestones have a distinct matte finish, setting them apart from their traditional sparkly and shimmering counterparts.
- Mocha Flatback Rhinestones feature a muted finish that adds a touch of elegance and versatility to your projects.
- You’ll notice that Mocha Flatback Rhinestones have a soft, non-reflective surface instead of a high sparkle finish like regular rhinestones.
- The brilliance of Mocha Non Hotfix Rhinestones strikes a perfect balance between a elegance and glamour.
- They are perfect for projects where you want to achieve a more understated yet eye-catching effect, and are perfect for mens rhinestone tumblers.
- Light Sapphire Diamond Cut Flatback Rhinestones are available in multiple sizes.
- Glass Flatbacks referred to in SS sizes, where SS stands for Stone Size.
- We currently carry sizes SS4, SS6, SS8, SS10, SS12, SS16, SS20, SS30 + Multi-Size Packs.
- Alternatively, rhinestones may be referred to in mm sizes. MM stands for millimeters.
- Generally, Resin, Jelly and Acrylic stones use MM sizes.
- Please see our flat back rhinestone sizing chart for sizing conversion from SS to MM
- Flat backs sold in 10 gross packages
- 1 gross = 144 stones (or a dozen, dozens) and 10 gross = 1,440 stones
- Bling Your Things packages rhinestones by weight. Therefore stone counts are an estimate and may vary per bag.
- Flatback rhinestones can be affixed to projects with several different types of adhesives.
- For your convenience we carry Supertite Brand adhesives.
- Supertite Fusion Tack can be used on projects like 20oz stainless tumblers to apply Glass Flatback Glass Rhinestones.
- Super Tite fusion tack is an industrial strength adhesive, that is solvent free and non toxic. It goes on white and dries clear! Hence, it is perfect for making decorative rhinestone projects.
- Fusion tack bonds to items like fabrics, glass, leather, plastic, wood and more.
- In addition, additional adhesive options are also available for many products like cups, apparel, decals, shoes, hats, bags, dresses and other garments.
- In addition to Mocha Flatback rhinestones, we currently carry over 70 colors rhinestones, and continue to add new colors.
- Check back often as we continue to expand the number of colors and Rhinestone size options available
- If we do not have a color you are looking for, please contact us at email@example.com for special requests.
- Photos on our website are an actual representation of product and rhinestone colors.
- Because differences in lighting, computer monitors and computer resolutions can occur, colors may appear different from computer to computer.
- Additionally, variants in the manufacturing processes can also occur. Therefore, rhinestone colors can also slightly vary from batch to batch.
Find us on Facebook @ Blingyourthingsrhinestones
Find us on Instagram @ Blingyourthingsus
Join our Private Facebook Group @Blingyourthingsrhinestones
Find us on TikTok @blingyourthings
Find tutorials on YouTube @BlingYourThings
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions page for Tips, Tricks and ideas for working with rhinestones.