Light Sapphire Flatback Rhinestones Multi-Size
Multi-Sized Flat-back rhinestones are perfect for when you need filler rhinestones for your bling projects like tumblers, shoes, and pens. Multipacks of include a mixture of several sizes, which can save you money so you don’t need to purchase a full 10 gross package of each size when you only need a few stones from various sizes. The multi sized packs also come in handy when you want to create a project using a scatter pattern and need multiple difference sizes of flatbacks.
Multi-Sized Rhinestone Packs
- Light Sapphire Flatback Rhinestones are also available in full sized 10 gross packages
- Multi-packs include sizes SS4, SS6, SS8, SS10, SS12, SS16.
- Each packages contains a mixture of each size and a total of 10 gross (approximately)
- 1 gross = 144 stones (or a dozen, dozens) and 10 gross = 1,440 stones
- Stone counts are an estimate and may vary per bag.
- Please see our flat back rhinestone sizing chart for sizing conversion from SS to MM
Light Sapphire Flatback Rhinestones
- Bling Your Things selection of multi sized Flat Back Glass Rhinestones are high quality, highly reflective with sparkling color brilliance.
- Diamond cut rhinestones feature 12-14 facets depending on stone size.
- Flatback rhinestones are round, loose stones.
- These are glass rhinestones, that are superior in quality to resin, jelly, and acrylic rhinestones.
- Flatbacks are NON hot fix. Therefore they do NOT have a glue already applied to the backing. You will need a glue to affix Flatbacks to your projects.
Flatback Rhinestones are Non Hotfix Application:
- Flatback rhinestones can be affixed to projects with several different types of adhesives.
- For your convenience we carry Supertite Brand adhesives.
- Supertite Fusion Tack can be used on projects like 20oz stainless tumblers to apply Glass Flatback Glass Rhinestones.
- Super Tite fusion tack is an industrial strength adhesive, that is solvent free and non toxic. It goes on white and dries clear! Hence, it is perfect for making decorative rhinestone projects.
- Fusion tack bonds to items like fabrics, glass, leather, plastic, wood and more.
- In addition, additional adhesive options like Multi Grab 360 is also available for many products like cups, apparel, decals, shoes, hats, bags, dresses and other garments.
Glass Rhinestone Colors
- In addition to Light Sapphire Flat backs, we currently carry over 50 different colors of rhinestones, and continue to add new colors.
- Check back often as we continue to expand the number of colors and Rhinestone size options available
- If we do not have a color you are looking for, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for special requests.
- Photos on our website are an actual representation of product and rhinestone colors.
- Because differences in lighting, computer monitors and computer resolutions can occur, colors may appear different from computer to computer.
- Additionally, variants in the manufacturing processes can also occur. Therefore, rhinestone colors can also slightly vary from batch to batch.
Frequently asked questions for Flatback Rhinestones
- Check out our Frequently Asked Questions page for Tips, Tricks and ideas for working with rhinestones.
Find us on Facebook @ Blingyourthingsrhinestones
Find us on Instagram @ Blingyourthingsus
Join our Private Facebook Group @Blingyourthingsrhinestones
Find us on TikTok @blingyourthings
Find tutorials on YouTube @BlingYourThings